Skin vs the Enviornment

5:25 PM

Happy Tuesday! Today I am sharing some of my recent shopping finds in beauty care. Every season my skin goes through drastic changes, not to mention my skin is highly sensitive. Nonetheless, the environment doesn't help a bit. I've used Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser because of it's mild formula for about three years. It works wonders with not drying my skin out. Since I've been using it so long, my skin needs a break!
Image result for cetaphil

I've used and absolutely loved Clinique's Moisture Surge Intense. This is a good light moisturizer to use after a face wash.
Image result for clinique moisturizer

Last year sometime, I tried Mary Kay and after a few days of use, my skin burned and started to peel heavily. The two products I attempted were TimeWise 3-in-1 Cleanser and the TimeWise Age Fighting Moisterizer. So I was back on the hunt.


Last week I purchased two CeraVe products from CVS to try something new, yet sensitive and gentle ingredients for my skin. I've learned that a good facial moisturizer (with SPF) is important, so I've been on the hunt for one for a few months now. So far I like the products, we will see how the moisturizer helps my face.


                             Image result for cerave hydrating cleanser bar                                Image result for cerave facial moisturizing lotion


What are some other mild, skin sensitive products worth a try?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts