The Ladybug Cabin

10:59 AM


 My first trip to a cabin was well spent with a great group of friends and...ladybugs! 



Our cabin was located in Blairsville, Georgia (to me an unheard of place). It was so beautiful! You'd think by now I would have mastered the art of "car sickness", but I am not there yet. That night, on the way in, I had to close my eyes as we took on those curves. Or maybe it was because we got lost and couldn't find our cabin! I always tell myself to bring some type of motion sickness medicine and NEVER do!


We ate at The Sawmill Place one of the best breakfast restaurants I've been to! Their hospitality was even better! Not to mention, they have some amazing apple butter worth trying. They serve sweet potato pancakes with house pecan butter! I even attempted to get the recipe, it was that good!






One of the second best parts of the trip was our visit to Odom Springs. We tasted their specialty wines during our visit. They have the kindest staff! My favorite wines were the Sweet Sam and the Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon. Visit their page to see their wines.


 Entrance







The Cabin 




Our cabin was beautiful! Three floors filled with pure coziness! We called this cabin the Ladybug Cabin because we kept finding ladybugs throughout. Apparently, ladybugs gravitate to warm environments during colder weather.



The Last night: Pajama and Arts and Crafts 





The Departure





Feel free to leave me a note! 

Xx,

Whitney 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Absolutely beautiful I would love to go there with the hubby and kids.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts