LIME BAR CART + BRAZILIAN LEMONADE

11:02 AM


Lime is such an underrated small citrus fruit packed with health benefits. I love putting lime in my water, Mexican dishes, and fish! 


This lime cart was made in less than 10 minutes! I accented this cart with some paper straws, galvanized ice bucket and serving tray, and mason jars. 


I threw on some fresh flowers and limes for a pop of color. I also used some items I had around the house for some added style. 


Now let's talk about this Brazilian lemonade! A few months ago, T and I went to a Brazilian steakhouse. Our waiter recommended this beverage he said was a big seller. Me being the foodie I am, “Ohh, bring me one!” Yall, when I tell you that drink. was. delicious. 


I’m a visual creator. I see it. I make it. So when I saw how much I loved this drink, I knew I had to try it out for myself. The waiter even gave me the recipe! 


As you can see, I didn’t make fresh lemonade. I used Simply Lemonade with coconut milk, fresh mint, and two sliced limes. 


I also used a tablespoon of Polar Seltzer. Polar has the perfect lime seltzer for a dash of spritz to the lemonade. I purchased the bottles from my local grocery. You can also find them here. If you're willing to take the plunge, Polar also has a Cranberry lime flavor that looks promising. 


So fast forward a few months, here I am finally testing it out. I’ll be honest, mine did not taste EXACTLY like the steakhouse’s but it was darn sure close! 

Try it out! 

Ingredients:  
2 limes
fresh mint
cream of coconut
club soda or spritzer 
fresh lemonade (or Simply Lemonade)

Recipe:
Mix lemonade (or pour) and place in a drink shaker. 

Add half of lime juice, and cream of coconut to lemonade in shaker.
Shake ingredients until everything is combined and mixed. Pour beverage into a glass.
Serve drink in glass with ice and garnish of choosing. 


Note: 
  • This recipe can be served with or without adult beverage, frozen or on ice. 
  • If you choose to add adult beverage to mix, add during step three
  • If you would like your beverage frozen, place ingredients in blender (with ice) at step one and blend until mixed and smooth. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts