Christmas Tree Inspo

9:37 PM


Picking out our Christmas tree this year had more significance than prior years. I made sure I picked a tree with height and fullness. I started Christmas tree shopping in September knowing that I had to find the perfect 9 foot tree to fill our space. I actually threw out my old tree right after last Christmas season so I had no choice but to replace it. I made sure I picked a tree that our family would love because this particular tree would be sticking around for a while!

The past three years I had the same 6 foot tree that I purchased in college from Big Lots. That tree served some serious purpose because each year I would set it up just right to add additional height. This year, I made sure I picked a tree that didn't force me to set it on top of something to give it extra height.

Initially, I planned to buy a tree at the end of last Christmas season. On sale, of course. When that didn't happen, I started shopping around looking at pricing, styles, shapes, and heights. I thought I picked the perfect one from Big Lots, but then I came across this beauty at Hobby Lobby.

Slim Yuletide Pine Christmas Tree - 9'

This 9 ft. Slim Yuletide Pine Tree can be purchased here. I knew this was a winner when I saw it in the store. I purchased this tree on sale at 40% off. I picked the non-lit tree (cheaper than the lit of course) with hopes of filling it with a specific kind of light bulb. This tree is completely full, a perfect natural green color, and good width.

In past years, I've done a Florida State theme mixed with some of my favorites; owls, golds, and browns. This year, I'm inspired by classic reds, white, plaid, and gold tones. As I prepare for this Christmas Season, here are some striped and plaid decor inspirations that might fill the home this season.

Image result for christmas tree inspiration ideas 

Image from Just Destiny Mag.

    Red Plaid and Gold Christmas Tree #michaelsmakers

  Image from By Stephanie Lynn


  Image result for plaid christmas tree inspiration ideas



Image result for plaid christmas tree inspiration ideas



 Images from Pinterest.

Next up on our Christmas preparation list, find the perfect tree skirt. What are some of your Christmas favorites/themes?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts