Rustic Lake Bridal Shower

9:21 PM


This past weekend my Maid and Matron planned me the bridal shower of my dreams. I won't say perfect, because everyone's "dream" is different. It's amazing how my vision can really come to life. I wanted a Chic Rustic Lake Shower and that's exactly how it turned out.


 A day after the shower I read something online about brides that said "indulge in the experience". Don't rush the process." It spoke to me. Since the "Wedding Planning" process is almost over, our wedding is quickly approaching, it has made me think of really appreciating and valuing this time. The present process and what it means.


The shower was such an incredible experience. My level of excitement only makes me wonder how ecstatic and upbeat I'll be the day of our wedding. Even in that moment that guests are arriving to spend time with me, I thought of my partner.


The shower venue is Edsel Lake in Callahan, Florida. It was such a beautiful location to host a shower. Thankfully, the weather was perfect. 


























There were a few things I really wanted for the shower. 

1. Olive Oil Favors. 

I love to cook. I loved the idea of gifting my guests with Extra Virgin Olive Oil to cook with. Not to mention, these tags were an easy DIY! 

2. Lemonade. 

The entrance to the lake has a beautiful long drive. I wanted the guests to be greeted with a nice glass of lemonade in pint sized mason jars. I was inspired by the movie Bridesmaids. One of my actual bridesmaids made sure that happened!

3. Mimosas.



The Little Details:


Theme: Chic Rustic Lakeside


Colors: Green, Gold, and White

Chair and Linen Rentals: All About Events


Floral: DIY (Sharena Milton and Myself)

Photographer: Lachelle Images

Desserts: Courtney Smith and Myself

Venue: Edsel Lake

Videographer: Erin Cooper

Green Vintage Chair: Kaitlan Marie


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts