Holiday Cards

8:50 AM


I am so excited to share this years holiday card from Photo Affections. I can't believe how easy to design and order their cards are.

I've been sending holiday cards for the past five years. This year, I knew I wanted a card with contrast and deep color tones. I love how our family photos turned out and I needed a holiday card to reflect our favorite colors and style. 



I narrowed down my favorites to two options and allowed our girls to pick the design they loved the most. I couldn't believe they agreed on this design. Let me tell you, we ordered our cards on a Saturday, within 15 minutes from start to finish. They were delivered three days later! Talk about fast service.



These photos don't do the cards justice. We ordered 70 single sided photo-style card stock for a bold, bright, satin finish.  I wanted to make sure the colors in our photos were rich and warm when our friends and family opened our card! It's something about the feeling of family and love during the holiday's that a personalized holiday card can bring. 



If you are like me and love the holidays hurry over to their page to order. At check out use code DEC7 to receive 35% and FREE shipping off of your order. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts