Bump Date: Week 21

3:58 PM

I can't believe I am half way through this pregnancy. Now is a good time to fill you guys in on how we've been doing the past 21 weeks.
Week 5 through 7: 
  • Extreme exhaustion
  • Watermelon breast (tender, hard, sore)
  • No Morning Sickness
  • Hunger between 2 and 7 am
  • No cravings
Week 8 through 10: 
  • Always tired
  • Watermelon breast starting to dye down
  • No morning sickness
  • Still hungry all the time 
  • Cravings (starting to kick in):
    •  Cold sandwiches with mustard and pickles!
Week 11 through 17: 
  • No morning sickness
  • Constipation kicks in
  • Cravings:
    • Orange juice
    • Citrus fruits (Grapefruit)
    • Salty/Sour chewy candy (Trolli Sour worms)
    • Pepperoni and crackers 
Week 18 through 21
  • No morning sickness
  • Heartburn. I've never in my life experienced heartburn like this. Every. Single. Day. Tums are not my friend. Thanks to my friend, Janine, I found that cold chocolate milk works wonders. 
  • Less discomfort while sleeping
  • Bathroom trips decrease
  • No Morning Sickness
  • Weight Gain (so far I've gained 8 pounds)
  • Cravings
    • Grapefruit
    • Cheesecake
  • Gender discovery! 
Lately I have been reading tons of review on baby products, wish listing baby registry items, gathering baby shower ideas, getting feedback from other moms on "what's needed and what's not", pondering middle name ideas, and trying to find clothes to wear. Leave me some questions or advice! As a first time mom, I'd love to answer and/or share this journey with you. 

Until next time, 

-W and Baby K

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts