Refrigerator Organization

1:45 PM

Organizing your home is a task in itself. Thankfully there are so many options out there to help get big or small spaces in order.



Image result for sorbus home fridge organizer

With the help of Sorbus Fridge Bins and Organizer, I was able to score this 6 pack of clear refrigerator bins for easy accessible home organization.


Here’s a little bit of history with our fridge, it’s been around for a while. Our plan when we moved in our home was to buy a new French Door refrigerator perfect in size for all of T’s meal prepping and my dinner left overs (not to mention a perfect snack section for the girls for lunches and after-school goodies). Well, time passed and let's just say we haven't went shopping, yet. While we plan to still (one day) invest in a new fridge to fit our needs, but right now it is just not in the works. With that in mind, my goal was to find a way to make our fridge work better for us. Easier to find important items and better ways to store containers and those everyday essentials.

I started by clearing out the fridge and throwing away just about everything. After we finished organizing, our youngest said "why does everything have to be so organized. Now all we have is salad". I thought that was the funniest thing, but honestly, this fridge looks totally better than it did before. Before organization, things were thrown in and on top of each other. I even removed one of the hook drawers from the middle that I felt was no longer necessary. Instead of having items sitting where they don't belong, I was able to organize the top just how I wanted by placing the veggies and non-cooked foods in the drawers at the bottom and essentials at the top.


These clear bins were a perfect way to easily get our hands on what’s needed and see what we have. I know I can’t be the only one who spends so much time fighting behind pot after container looking for that “one” thing. Out of all of the bins, my favorite organizer from this set is the 14 count egg holder. It has deep pockets, comfort spacing, and a hard lid for quick access and protection. 



Another way these bins make life easier is because they have handles. I wanted to make sure they were easily accessible and wouldn’t slip when grabbing them. There are some options out there that don't have slots for hands, I highly recommend getting them with handles. 


Sorbus has narrow and wide bin options. I made sure that we had enough bins, but I had to consider the space. Right now, we are working with a smaller fridge than what we plan to have in the future. I couldn’t “over-bin”. What I love about these organizers are that they aren’t too wide, but they have the perfect depth.  I am able to fit double of what I was able fit in the fridge before but with less space being utilized. For example, another favorite is the drink dispenser. With these, were able to place more bottles in the fridge at a time than before. 


Tell me what you think about these organizers. Are you working on any organization in your home?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts