Babyette & Baby K's Name Reveal

8:41 PM


This past weekend I spent a few days in Atlanta with my girls celebrating Baby K. It was such a fun time similar to my Bachelorette because I was able to get away with my girls and celebrate another memorable moment in my life.



Here are a few questions I received about this past weekend: 

What is a Babyette?

It's a celebratory girls get away for a baby. Similar to a Bachelorette Party, we took the entire weekend to spend time together before the baby comes. The weekend was completely planned by my girlfriends. 




What do you do at a Babyette?

We didn't have a set itinerary. We did have a set gathering to eat, mingle, and play baby games like tasting baby food and bottle sipping contests. We also ate at a few local restaurants including the Flying Biscuit, South City Kitchen, and Chido Padres.

Thanks to one of the games I found a bottle brand I am not NOT going to be using. 




Where did you get your dress?

I received the most comfortable maternity dress from Shop Pink Blush. They have such a large collection of maternity wear for expecting mothers. I teamed up with Shop Pink Blush to wear their Solid Off Shoulder Maternity Maxi Dress linked here. What I loved the most about my dress is that it was off shoulder (completely my style even before expecting), soft material, and loose fitting for this expanding belly. They have a large collection of dresses to choose from. I am currently 31 weeks and it fit me perfectly. Not to mention their shipping was extremely fast!





Are gifts involved?

Originally I told my girls NO gifts. They didn't exactly listen. The idea behind the Babyette was to celebrate together and enjoy time with B's aunts. I did receive tons of tokens from them; even a new "Mom Bag" from my best friend. 




What is Baby K's name?

Her name is Blake.

XO-
Whitney



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts